Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Shopbop


What do I do when I'm feeling a little bit down and maybe just a tad bored? Go shopping online. Or at least window shop online. One of my online shopping techniques is to browse through the "Just In" to efficiently see what's new and available. I do this with every site I go to.

While browsing Shopbop's newest apparel, I found a few items that caught my eye. They include: (1) Jill Stuart's Letitia Top which reminds me of a corset I would pair with a tight pencil skirt; (2)an Indah Trevally Romper in a beautiful natural tone and pattern perfect for a casual trip to the coffee shop; (3) and a Beyond Vintage Deep V Chiffon Tee paired with a Haute Hippie Bias Sequin Miniskirt that I love! I already have a gold miniskirt, but silver I DO NOT! I love how these two pieces were paired and have stored this image in the back of my mind to conjure up while shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment