Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Shopping Spree: Forever 21

I swear about every Friday I have to go shopping. On my lunch break today I went down to Union Square and straight to American Apparel to buy a white side tie bikini bottom to go with the white triangle and bandeau bikini tops I got at H&M this week. I'm really really picky about sizes when it comes to bikinis so that's why I when I found the reasonably priced bikini tops at H&M with gold hardware, I decided that I should spend a little bit more to find the perfect bottom. Of course the perfect bikini bottom would minimize the amount of fabric used to maximize the amount of skin you see (given the size of my asset), but I wasn't about to go find that they day before Memorial weekend. I needed something quick and I knew that I could depend on American Apparel to carry XS merchandise and mean it.

I did something silly and went on the Forever 21 website right before going to Union Square. So I had to stop by Forever 21 after American Apparel. I ended up putting some oversized tanks and dresses on hold to try on later since there was such a long line for the dressing rooms. I could actually just buy everything online and make my life easier, but I'm extremely picky about how something fits me (especially at Forever 21! The tailoring could be so off sometimes!).


Forever 21 Lace Dress in black ($27.80)


Forever 21 Embassy Epaulet Dress (sale $13.99-online only)


Forever 21 Twelve by Twelve Tiered Shirt Dress in Taupe (sale $20.99, originally $42.00-online only)

Since I don't really need these items ASAP (because I generally see myself wearing them during school), I could easily just buy these items online. There just wouldn't be any instant gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment