Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tavik, Insight and Zeugari

Thoughts of another possible Vegas trip this year has me swimwear shopping again. I'm really greedy when it comes to swimwear styles and I probably won't ever stop collecting them. Last time I was in Vegas I saw so many girls wearing a very flattering ruffled monokini at Wet Republic. I'm not sure how appealing they are to men, but I thought they were damn sexy and cute at the same time. And event though I already have a bandeau bikini top, I sure wouldn't mind another one in a different color. Unfortunately, I started really late in the game and now my size is out in most of the swimwear I was interested in.

My original mission this morning was to find a ruffle monokini. My search led me to the luxury swimwear brand Zeugari, which is designed by Guy Boucher. The Jewel Monokini priced at $214 comes in purple, green and black. You can buy this monokini directly from the website and US customers don't pay duties or taxes!


As of right now, I'm debating on this monokini. I might just get it.

2009 Zeugari Bikinis



I found Tavik and Insight swimwear on the 80s Purple website which I LOVE LOVE LOVE. They have great merchandise and designers. I mostly was attracted to the Tavik 2010 swimwear photography versus the swimwear itself. This is what I imagine a desert photo shoot should look like. Sweaty and sexy.









I also really love the vibrant colors and simple design of Insight swimwear...unfortunately, they ran out of my size.

No comments:

Post a Comment