Friday, June 18, 2010

The Pole Installation Begins...

Yesterday my family and I were moving furniture around in my bedroom to make space for the long-awaited installation of my X-Pert stationary/spinning X-pole that's been patiently waiting for me downstairs. So far we've moved two bookshelves and one large office desk out of my room. Even though I have a considerable amount of space in my room now, if I stick out my leg I know that I wouldn't be able to make a complete 360 rotation without hitting my queen sized bed. I love the bed, but I just know it's going to be a pain in my ass later.

If I find a stud finder in time, I'm hoping that I can install the pole this Sunday. That way I have all week to practice in the chance I get to go to Vegas again! But if Vegas doesn't happen, I'll just have to create my own Vegas here in the bay until then. Well stay tuned for pictures of my new room/pole set-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment