Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Polaroid Lingerie Photo Shoot

Last year I bought a Polaroid One600 Classic instant camera because it was nostalgic for me, plus I don't have the adobe software or skills to mess around with my digital pictures and polaroids give me exactly what I want. It's like my instant Marc Jacobs' ad camera. Everything ends up "artistic" if you intended it that way or not.

I ended up bringing it with me to Playa del Carmen last year and almost every shot was perfect. Of course every shot costs you over a $1 to take. That's about the only downside. Since my trip to Mexico, I've pretty much let it sit and collect dust.

But I've finally come up with another Polaroid project I can start, a Polaroid lingerie photo shoot. The possibilities are endless. There's so much room for creativity, hair, make-up and costume changes, poses and backgrounds. I'm excited to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment