Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Mischief

Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a good Father's day weekend! My co-workers and I planned on staying out in the City on Friday night, but before then I had to get in some shopping! Lucky for me the hotel was right next to American Apparel! What a coincidence! Although it was really tempting to buy the entire store, I limited myself to just two items. I ended up getting the Dolman sleeve dress in white ($36) and Nylon Spandex Micro-Mesh bodysuit in white ($26). I absolutely LOVE the bodysuit and it's probably because I love mesh, but it's also damn provocative. I keep brainstorming how I can wear it to a pool party. Even though there were tons of rompers and bodysuits to choose from, the white was the most flattering just because of the color contrast. I wore a complete American Apparel outfit that night. All white!

We were all over the City starting with the Irish Bank for some chicken tenders and fries...then off to Circa, MatrixFillmore and Eastside West. Circa's crowd and DJ was definitely a C (hardly worth going to). Matrix was a huge step up. The DJ there rocks it! And the crowd isn't that bad. It's actually a pretty good mix of people. The Eastside West definitely caters to a certain type, but the DJ was the best! DAVID GUETTA!!!!!!! The only downside was that this place gets really crowded and the line sucks. It's not Vegas people. Funny thing is that we didn't even wait in line. My girlfriends just went up to the bouncer and we all got in!

So after all the fun, we all had work the next day. But work is always great when you get to shop at the same time! PINK is introducing new styles and colors for summer and I've never seen such a great selection from the skirts to the new intimates. PINK is introducing a new wireless v plunge push-up bra that comes in 32AA that I absolutely love! AND PINK is also getting in lots of new colors and designs for the existing and most popular bra, the scoop neck. It's been a long time since I've made a PINK purchase, so I let myself get a new bra in blue and black zebra print, blue and black striped banded pencil skirt, and a blue boatneck sweater. BTW come in for the Semi-annual Sale while it's still in stores!

Besides working, shopping and playing, I definitely did a lot of cleaning up! The room is almost ready for the pole to be set up. Hopefully this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment