Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alejandro







When I first heard Lady Gaga's Monster album I swore that we dated the same person. She recently debuted her music video for Alejandro, basically the anthem to the last person I dated, and I finally got the chance to watch it today.

For me, Lady Gaga materialized my kinky and deviant characteristics in her music videos. The music video is highly S&M influenced, which I love! I almost died when I saw her in latex. I LOVE latex, too bad it's so expensive! I just kept thinking that she should host San Francisco's Folsom Street Fair.

No one else has Lady Gaga's originality, erotic aura that doesn't exclude LGBT, and fashion sense. Who else is breaking commercial/mainstream entertainment boundaries? I feel sorry for anyone else who tries to be as creative like poor, poor, poor Christina Aguilera.

No comments:

Post a Comment