Thursday, June 17, 2010

GQ Men


My five all time favorite GQ shoots include (in no particular order) Taylor Lautner, Shia Labeouf, Zachary Quinto, Ed Westwick, and Channing Tatum.

Even though Taylor is on the young side, his olive colored skin, black hair, dark eyes and chiseled body make my jaw drop. Yummmmy.




I would've never gone for Shia if it wasn't for GQ's transforming skills. He looks like a totally different person. In person I'm sure he's unrefined and a slob, but put him in a form fitting suit and I'll take him.



I would marry Quinto in a heart beat. He's everything I want and I blame it on Heroes. Bad boy? Yes please.

Ed Westwick also plays a bad boy.




Channing is blessed and he's also a good boy. Well, at least I think he is.




Lately I've noticed that I've been attracted to European dressed men (skinny suits) with tans. I blame Vegas.

1 comment: