Friday, June 18, 2010

American Apparel Wishlist


It's Friday!!! Friday has somehow become my shopping day. Perhaps as a reward for getting through the week alive. Today I'm planning on heading over to American Apparel right after work to get a white Vicose Dolman Sleeve shirt I wanted to get last time, but held off. But American Apparel is one of those stores like Forever21 where you can't just buy one item. I don't own a lot of American Apparel merchandise, but the ones that I do I tend to wear over and over again. Because the design is so simple, their merchandise is versatile and you can style tons of outfits just from one piece.

I plan on pairing the loose fitting white top with my white American Apparel mini skirt I brought with me to Vegas. There's just something about white on a tan body that looks so right. So that's the look I'm going to rock tonight. Simple and chic.


I also love American Apparel's body suits and hosiery. The last time I was in Berkeley I wanted to get the Spandex Micro-Mesh Gloria V Bodysuit in black, but since I was already buying a skirt and blouse I had to put it down. I might get it this time. It's so Lady Gaga.



Ever since I saw a Bebe ad with sheer baby pink thigh highs, I was hooked to this color. It's so playful and yet so naughty. I could make dreams come true in these lovely thigh-highs.



These Ribbed Modal Over-the-Knee socks in Pistachio are new! I want them!!! But I know that I would look like a hooker walking around in them outside the house!


When I was at the SF American Apparel, I wanted to get this nail polish in "Office." It reminded me of Chanel's new Jade nail varnish. Too bad I still have the Vegas nails from hell on.

No comments:

Post a Comment