Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'll see you soon Vegas

After 24 years of careful observation, I've learned that I'm horrible at completing projects. It's disappointing because I start off so strong and determined. Eventually my resolve fails me and I get lazy as fuck. Not this time! I want so badly to return to Vegas. It's a luxury that I should avoid, but nonetheless the most tempting opportunity. How can you possibly say no to a week in Vegas at the Hard Rock partying up until Independence Day? Just the thought of the many pool parties (Rehab @Hard Rock, Beach Club @Encore, Topless Pool Party @Wynn, Tao Beach @The Venetian, Wet Republic @ MGM, Liquid @ Aria...and all for free bitches! or very minimal wait time) gets me excited. And to go to Haze at Aria again would be a dream come true. The combination of dance music, stage performers, a sky-high pole, mist and snow descending from the ceiling and an awesome crowd made my mind explode. Don't get in my way when I'm walking to the dance floor, because I'm not here to dance with you. Men.

Too bad this is what the San Francisco Examiner has to say...
Be sensitive to a tendency to become extravagant and go way overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment