Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Third Time's a Charm: The Gold Club

I know that I'm probably a little bit late in the game, but I have to admit that I've never been to a gentlemen's club or strip club before. I know, it's shocking right? Well my excuse is that being with a guy makes me completely insecure about myself and totally puts me off to the idea of hot, full-bodied, and confident women stripping in front of me or anyone in general. I realize now that I'm just being a hater. Now that I have an intro to pole-dancing class under my belt I've been dying to go see moves on the stage. I keep thinking to myself, that could be me on the stage. I know my other friend thinks the same too.

One of these days when my friend and I get our acts together, we will make that trip to the Gold Club in San Francisco. I Yelp just about everything and the Gold Club was the classiest venue I found. Not to be mean, but we don't want cheap tricks and old farts. I've already made two attempts to go to this place. When I finally go, you'll definitely find a review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment