Monday, December 21, 2009

DIY Boudoir Photoshoot


What was the inspiration for my spontaneous and amateur boudoir photoshoot? My brand new over-the-knee leather boots a.k.a. "Fuck Me Boots." I personally believe that every girl must own a pair. Even if you are broke you can afford the ones I got at GUESS? which are 40% off now. Grab them while they're still there! You can wear them three different ways (1) over-the-knee, (2) folded under the knee and (3) scrunched. It's basically three shoes in one! Since the heel is relatively short (3.5 in), they're not a pain to walk in. Did I mention that I get at least 2 compliments when I wear them? They are head turners girls. I was shocked when a young cop kept staring at me while I was waiting for the cross-walk. Seriously, once you have them on you don't even have to try anymore. They do all the work for you.


So enough with the boots. I decided to accessorize my "outfit" with a fabulous faux fur stole I bought recently to wear to the Lady GaGa concert. (I love you Lady GaGa!) So in just my boots and fur stole I ran back and forth from my camera every 10 secs creating magic. I'm not naturally beautiful enough to look flawless in photos so I Microsoft Office Picture Managered the heck out of them. MS Picture Manager is my new best friend.

For all of you ladies with long distant boyfriends who need some reminding of how hot you are, all you need is a camera and computer. Remind them ladies. Give them another reason to pay for that plane ride home for the holidays. And buy those boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment