Monday, December 28, 2009

NY's Resolution: To never give up on my dreams & to always remember to be naughty.

This is the time of year when we all reflect back on 2009 and think about how we can change our lives for the better next year. I honestly have no regrets and am thankful for all of the good luck I have had this past year. I allowed myself to freely pursue any interests and it was extremely rewarding. It was rewarding in the sense that it was a confirmation of my strengths and put me on track to pursue a goal after being lost for months. Not only do I now have a dream worth pursuing, but I believe that I could accomplish it. It'll probably be the most difficult task I try to accomplish in my lifetime, but definitely the most rewarding!

Do you wonder what this dream of mine is? It's definitely juicy. Why else would it be on this blog? Well world, what I really want more than anything else right now is to become a small business owner of a "gentleman's club". I always knew that I had that entrepreneur spirit in me, since I used to toy around with the thought of running my own hotel or spa or becoming an interior decorator. But opening a gentleman's club is my best idea yet. I have to do a lot of research to determine the possibility, but it doesn't hurt to have a dream.

Well I hope that everyone has a safe and pleasant New Year's eve celebration! Cheers to a new year and new opportunities!

2010 New Year Goals:
1. Take steps to bring me closer to opening my own "club": become an expert pole-dancer, work PT as a pole-dancer, buy my own pole...
2. Save, save, save money...unless it's for the AP black latex stockings I'm coveting (see below! So Yummy!)
3. Research competitors & industry. Translation: frequenting gentleman's clubs and burlesque venues!

1 comment:

  1. yes, don't ever stop dreaming.... don't give up what you really want!!

    happy new year.:)

    ReplyDelete