Monday, December 21, 2009

In Border's Sex Section: Burlesque/Fetish and The Art of Tease



I stumbled upon this treasure in Border's sex section while I was searching for a gift in the psychology section. It was the only one left on the shelf, and it spoke to me cover to cover. It only took a couple of page flips for me to become convinced that I needed this book. While I've only had the time to read her first few pages, I already know that Dita von Tease's Fetish and the Art of the Tease/ Burlesque and the Art of the Tease is a wealth of information. She shares her first memories of lingerie, history of burlesque, and tips of the trade. If you're not so much into reading, the book is also filled with pages of inspiring photos of her in extravagant costumes. It's difficult for me not to tear them out and frame them!

No comments:

Post a Comment