Sunday, July 4, 2010

The XPERT XPOLE


Happy Fourth of July! I know that I've neglected posting these past few days. A lot has happened and I need to catch you up on everything! I should start off by saying that I finally got my XPERT XPOLE pole up last Sunday! Now the real pain comes. I've been trying to ease myself slowly into dancing again so I don't injure myself, and with one week's worth of constant pole I can see a major difference in my biceps! I look at myself in the mirror and my arms have become unacceptably too large for me!


I'm going to try to conquer one pole move at a time. Right now I'm concentrating on the extended Butterfly. As soon as my left arms stops giving me pain and my back is a little bit more rested I'll try some more.

3 comments:

  1. You really look really really good and in fantastic shape! Checking your profile i note we both like Lady Gaga (and have other common interests). Love reading and seeing your blog. Good plan taking it gradually with the pole, but you sure look accomplished in the photo on this post! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be crude, but you look friggin' hawt on that pole! Thanks for sharing and hope your back is all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks! You guys make me feel good!

    ReplyDelete