Thursday, July 15, 2010

bebe Mid-Summer Collection

What's great about bebe is that they come out with new floorsets about every 2 months, providing customers with a fresh supply of trendy casual wear and party appropriate pieces for the upcoming season. Even though I was disappointed with bebe's last floor set that took on a more tribal look, I am definitely in love with the outfits they put together for their mid-summer campaign which focuses on three emerging trends that mix very well together: floral, military and animal print. The colors are amazing for fall. They use olive green, taupe, deep purple, tan and black. I also have to say that I absolutely love some of the new shoes including the Yasmin Lace Up Booties ($179), Iris Leather Sandals ($159) and these gorgeous cut-out pumps that are not yet available. I would have a difficult time not purchasing at least one item if I walked into this store...









My absolute favorite pieces are the purple opaque tights (mini fishnet!), Silk Fringe Draped Tunic ($149) in taupe paired with the white Carmen Destroyed Skinny Jeans ($129), V Neck Knotted Top in taupe ($49), and Mesh Banded Wrap Dress ($119) paired with the Iris Leather Sandals ($159). Like I said...how do you pick just one? Screw the budget assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment